Windows Home Server is the home server as the name depicts. It is the best way to interconnect the PC in-home system environment.
It is a very easygoing system. It gets started in minutes, easily counter our ideas and provides health monitoring support. We can share our data through printer also. Windows Home Server has an expandable storage system that allows users to get a unified single and instant expand-storage space facility.
- Allows Ten user accounts to be created on the server console
- Can centrally track the health of all PCs on the network, including antivirus and firewall status.
- Uses Volume Shadow Copy Service to take point in time snapshots that allow older versions of files to be recovered.]
- Remote access to any connected PC
- Use Single-instance storage