Hypertension is also known as high blood pressure. It is one of the root causes of coronary illnesses, stroke and death. Around 85 million individuals in the United States have hypertension. Hypertension and coronary illness are worldwide health concerns.
American Heart Association (AHA) issued guidelines in November 2017 according to which hypertension is blood pressure higher than 130/80 mm Hg.
- It is caused by unknown cause is called essential or primary hypertension. This type accounts for 95% of the hypertension cases.
Essential hypertension can come about because of different elements, including blood plasma volume and circulation of the hormones that control of blood volume and weight. It is additionally impacted by natural elements, for example, stress and absence of activity.
- If hypertension is caused by an identifiable primary cause, it is known as secondary hypertension. Secondary hypertension has particular causes and is a complication of another issue. This type accounts for only 5% hypertension cases.
It can be caused by:
- Pheochromocytoma, a tumor of an adrenal gland
- Kidney disease
- Cushing syndrome, in which there is over secretion of glucocorticoids
- Hyperparathyroidism, which influences calcium and phosphorous levels
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia, a disorder of the adrenal organs that cause excessive secretion of mineralocorticoid hormones
- Sleep apnea
- CKD, it is the common secondary cause of this disease.
Treating the basic condition will control the blood pressure.
Various risk factors include:
- Age: It is more typical in individuals above 60 years. This is because with increasing age the blood vessels become stiff and narrow due to plaque deposit.
- Ethnicity: Some ethnic groups are more inclined to hypertension.
- Body weight: Obesity is a key risk factor.
- Alcohol and tobacco: Consuming alcohol and smoking on regular basis lead to this disease.
- Sex: The lifetime hazard is the same for guys and females, yet men are more inclined to hypertension at a younger age. The predominance is higher in older women.
- Existing health conditions: Cardiovascular illness, diabetes, hypercholesterolemia, and chronic kidney disease can prompt hypertension, particularly as individuals get aged.
Other contributing elements include:
- Lack of physical activity
- Consumption of lots of salt
- Low potassium in the eating regimen
- Consumption of fatty foods
- Certain medicines
- A family history of hypertension
- Poor management of stress
Blood pressure is measured by sphygmomanometer or BP monitor.
Having hypertension for a brief span can be an ordinary reaction to numerous circumstances. Intense stress and exercise, for instance, can cause a transient elevation in BP.
Thus, diagnosis of hypertension typically needs several readings.
The AHA 2017 guidelines define the following ranges of blood pressure:
|Systolic (mmHg)||Diastolic (mmHg)|
|Normal blood pressure||Less than 120||Less than 80|
|Elevated||Between 120 and 129||Less than 80|
|Stage 1 hypertension||Between 130 and 139||Between 80 and 89|
|Stage 2 hypertension||At least 140||At least 90|
|Hypertensive crisis||Over 180||Over 120|
If the readings are consistent with hypertensive crisis, hold up 2 or 3 minutes and afterward take the reading again.
If reading remains same or higher, this signifies a medical emergency.
A man with hypertension may not feel any symptoms, and it is frequently called the “silent killer” so routinely checking your BP is crucial. While undetected, it can damage the various organs, for example, the kidneys.
It causes sweating, sleeping issues, flushing, and anxiety. However, it is often asymptomatic.
A person may have headaches and nosebleeds if BP reaches limits of hypertensive crisis.
This Disease raises the danger of various medical issues, including a heart attack.
Atherosclerosis is a long-term complication where the deposition of plaque brings about the narrowing of vessels. This aggravates hypertension, as the heart must draw harder to convey blood to the body.
Hypertension-related atherosclerosis can prompt:
- Cardiac failure and heart attack
- An aneurysm, which can burst and cause severing bleeding sometimes leading to death.
- Kidney failure
- Hypertensive retinopathies in the eye, which can prompt visual impairment
Customary health checks are the ideal approach to maintain BP.
Modification of lifestyle is the first-line treatment for hypertension.
- Physical exercise
Specialists suggest that patients with hypertension participate in 30 minutes of dynamic exercise. This can incorporate walking, running, cycling, or swimming on 5 to 7 days of the week.
- Stress reduction
Maintaining a strategic distance from stress, or careful management of it can help with BP control.
Utilizing liquor, medications, smoking, and unhealthy diet to adapt to pressure will add to hypertensive issues. These ought to stay away from.
Individuals with BP higher than 130/80 require medications.
Medications are normally begun each one in turn at a low dose.
Eventually, 2 or more drugs can be given in combination to control BP.
A range of antihypertensive agents include:
- Diuretics, including thiazides, chlorthalidone, and indapamide
- Beta-blockers and alpha-blockers
- Central agonists
- Calcium-channel blockers
- Peripheral adrenergic inhibitor
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors
- Angiotensin receptor blockers
The decision of medication relies on the individual and some other conditions they may have.
This Disease can be overseen through lifestyle and dietary decisions, for example, exercise, avoidance of alcohol, tobacco, and high sodium diet.
Low Salt Intake:
Average daily intake is between 9 to 12 grams in many nations around the globe.
The WHO suggests intake less than 5 g daily, to reduce the risk of hypertension and related medical issues.
This initiative can benefit individuals both with and without hypertension.
Avoidance of Excessive Alcohol Consumption:
Excessive consumption can lead to high blood pressure and increased incidence of stroke.
Not more than two beverages a day for men and one for females is recommended by The American Heart Association (AHA).
A healthcare professional can help individuals who think that it’s hard to curtail.
More fruits and vegetables and less fat intake:
It’s patients are encouraged to eat less saturated fat and reduce total fat intake.
Instead, they are suggested to have:
- Whole-grain, high-fiber items
- Fruits and vegetables
- Beans, pulses, and nuts
- Omega-3-rich fish twice per week
- Vegetable oils, for instance, olive oil
- Low-fat dairy items
It is important to stop intake of saturated fats, for example, animal fat.
Management of body weight
Obesity has a close relation with hypertension and weight control has a positive impact on control of blood pressure. A balanced diet with a calorie intake that matches the person’s size, gender, and activity level will help.
The DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) diet:
The U.S. National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) suggest the DASH diet for individuals with this disease. It is intended to enable hypertensive patients bring down their BP.
It is an adaptable and adjusted eating design in view of research studies supported by the Institute, which says that the diet
Controls level of fats in bloodstream
Reduces the incidence of cardiovascular issues
To achieve these aims, NHLBI has written a cookbook “Keep the Beat Recipes”.
Give your Feedback on Hypertension Article and get more valuable stuff regarding Health at http://thejournalpost.com/category/health/
Young People Hold The Key To Peace, Harmony And Conjunction
Living in the period of globalization has its own subtleties. On one hand, the cutting edge correspondence framework and innovation has brought individuals of various societies near one another, while then again, it has uncovered the social fissure more than previously. In the current time, when the conflict of essentials is making this world an unstable spot to live in, it is even more critical to connect the gap among societies to make harmony, congruity, and resilience.
Pakistan is the world leader in contribution of soldiers for the UN peacekeeping in the service of international peace. Pakistan has heretofore participated in 41 UN peacekeeping missions in 23 different countries out of the total 69 missions undertaken by the UN. While Pakistan has a major portion of population consisting of Youth. It’s very important to make proactive interventions to engage them in peace building and social harmony.
Liking social variety requires a predictable methodology and none plays a more critical part than education. Intercultural fractures should be settled and intercultural capability should be instilled among youth through centered training. These days, the world is dealing with issues like bigotry, imbalance, illegal intimidation and so forth . Without harmony, the disastrous inclinations would bring disaster. Wars destroy, bring tears and sorrows, whereas peace heals, strengthens and reforms.
There are sure factors that fuel struggle, bedlam, and bigotry in the public arena. Poor academic and scholarly reactions, nonattendance of discourse, presence of fanatic gatherings, financial treacheries, disharmony, radicalisation, and underestimation are a portion of these elements. The complaints that fuel this multitude of variables are frequently exacerbated by a shortfall of social, companion and family support, just as absence of abilities or capacity to distinguish and foster peaceful, functional answers for these issues. Strengthening, commitment and instruction of youth are important to adapt to such issues.
Harmony and congruity are the characteristic freedoms of each person. They assist the person with investigating his/her true capacity. Youth can acquire a positive change in a society. They are the ones who can have an effect in a society by shaping a supportable reinforcement of harmony and peace in society.
Youth should assume a functioning part in making and advancing harmony, resilience, conjunction, and a non-fanatic climate. They should address a wide range of struggles and issues in a helpful manner that supports reconciliation and conflict resolution. The Youth can be the influencer by adjusting their demeanor and point of view towards the world.
Students are not being given harmony instruction, in this manner educators should pay a notice to make them mindful of the peace education, and they ought to foster the responsiveness of social/religious contrasts.
At the National level, youth should comprehend their financial issues and they should know how to handle them calmly. Similarly, on the worldwide level, our Youth should be prepared to adapt to shades of malice like bigotry, illegal intimidation, bias and ethnocentrism.
Blog by – Muhammad Saad Shahbaz Khan
Founder – Center of community Research & Development (CCRD) Pakistan
Email – SaadKhan@ccrdpk.org
Male & Female Pattern Alopecia/Baldness (Type of Hair Loss)
Hair loss is very common in the present time. There are many different types of hair loss such as pattern alopecia, telogen effluvium, androgenic, male and female pattern baldness, etc.
I will discuss the main causes of hair loss in different conditions.
Baldness and thinning hair influence both males and females, and Hair Loss can happen for a number of reasons. Around 70 percent of all men encounter some level of male pattern baldness, while just about 30 percent of ladies experience female pattern baldness. The foremost step is to recognize the root cause of Hair Loss. It is most important to educate ourselves with different types of hair loss such as alopecia.
TYPES OF HAIR LOSS
There are different sorts of Hair Loss caused by different conditions:
What Is Alopecia?
This is an autoimmune disorder influencing around 2 percent of the overall public. It is typically analyzed when one or more patches on the scalp become totally bald; it can likewise influence the eyebrows and eyelashes. While there is no known cure and the reason is obscure, the condition often turns around itself. However, recurrence is also possible in alopecia areata.
This condition influences both genders. It is generally defined as male pattern baldness in men and female pattern baldness among ladies. However, a few specialists trust that these are two different diseases rather than a manifestation of the same disease in both genders.
Androgenetic alopecia (AGA) is a common cause of hair loss in both men and women. AGA is also known as male or female pattern baldness. Pattern baldness refers to the way the hair loss occurs. With AGA, the hair thins out gradually over time, eventually leading to complete baldness. The pattern of hair loss is different for men and women. In men, AGA typically starts with a receding hairline at the temples, followed by thinning of the hair on the top of the head. In women, AGA typically causes thinning of the hair all over the scalp, with less obvious receding at the front or temples.
AGA is caused by a combination of genetic and hormonal factors. Androgens are male hormones that are present in both men and women. In people with AGA, the hair follicles are sensitive to the effects of androgens. This means that the hair follicles are progressively weakened over time, leading to thinner and weaker hair. The exact mechanisms by which androgens cause hair loss are not fully understood.
AGA is a progressive condition, which means it will gradually get worse over time. There is no cure for AGA, but there are treatments that can help slow down or stop the progression of hair loss. Minoxidil ( Rogaine) is a topical medication that is available over the counter for treatment of AGA in both men and women. It works by stimulating hair growth and slowing down hair loss. Finasteride ( Propecia) is a prescription medication that is approved for treatment of AGA in men only. It works by reducing the levels of androgens in the scalp, which can help to slow down or stop hair loss.
If you are concerned about hair loss, it is important to see your doctor for a proper diagnosis. There are other causes of hair loss, including stress, illness, and certain medications. Once AGA has been diagnosed, your doctor can discuss with you the best treatment options for your individual situation.
Androgenetic alopecia (AGA), also known as male pattern baldness (MPB) or female pattern hair loss (FPHL), is the most common cause of hair loss. AGA affects approximately 50% of men and 50% of women by the age of 50 years. Although the exact cause of AGA is unknown, it is thought to be due to a combination of genetic and hormonal factors. Androgens are male hormones that are present in both men and women. In people with AGA, the hair follicles are sensitive to the effects of androgens. This means that the hair follicles are progressively weakened over time, leading to thinner and weaker hair.
The exact mechanisms by which androgens cause hair loss are not fully understood. However, it is thought that androgens cause the hair follicles to miniaturize. This means that the follicles produce smaller and thinner hairs over time. Eventually, the follicles stop producing hairs altogether, leading to baldness.
Difference between Male & Female Pattern Alopecia
Female pattern alopecia or baldness
This type is most ordinarily seen among ladies. Much of the time, thinning hair in ladies does not bring about a receded hairline or finish sparseness. Most ladies who encounter lost hair discover their hair thinning generally everywhere throughout the scalp. Female-pattern baldness affects approximately 21 million American ladies. Female pattern baldness is also called Alopecia Type.
Female-pattern baldness is similar to male pattern baldness, but the hair loss tends to be more diffuse, with thinning hair throughout the scalp. Again, the exact cause is unknown, but it’s thought to be related to a combination of genetic and hormonal factors.
Both male and female pattern baldness are progressive conditions, meaning they will get worse over time. However, treatment can help slow the progression of the condition and improve the appearance of the hair. Minoxidil ( Rogaine) is a common over-the-counter medication that’s used to treat both male and female pattern baldness. Finasteride ( Propecia) is another common treatment for male pattern baldness, but it’s not available for women due to potential risks during pregnancy.
Male pattern alopecia or baldness
This is also called permanent baldness. This occurs due to hereditary factors — as a man ages, he is probably going to become bald if his dad had been bald.
Male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness are the two most common types of hair loss. Though they have different causes, they share many similarities. Both conditions are hereditary and tend to run in families. And while there’s no cure for either type of hair loss, treatments are available to help slow the progression of the condition.
Male pattern baldness is characterized by a receding hairline and thinning hair on the top of the head. In men with this condition, the hair follicles gradually shrink over time, eventually leading to baldness. The exact cause of male pattern baldness is unknown, but it’s thought to be related to a combination of genetic and hormonal factors.
This impermanent condition, mostly found in ladies, includes hair loss a few months after a critical occasion — anything from the hormonal irregularity that takes after pregnancy to being on a low-protein diet to an extremely upsetting occasion like surgery. This hair loss is generally throughout the head and is known as a time of shedding; it’s probably going to back off and finally stop after six to eight months of the occasion that caused telogen effluvium.
Reasons for Hair Loss
Let’s discuss some of the general reasons for hair loss. Hair loss can be caused by a variety of reasons, ranging from genetics to hairstyle choices. Here are some of the top reasons why hair loss occurs:
- Genetics: One of the most common causes of hair loss is genetics. If you have a family history of hair loss, you may be more likely to experience it yourself. There are several genetic conditions that can cause hair loss, such as alopecia areata and pattern baldness.
- Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions can also cause hair loss. Thyroid problems, lupus, and anemia are just a few examples. If you are experiencing hair loss and think it may be due to a medical condition, be sure to consult with your doctor.
- Stress: Stress can be another big factor in hair loss. If you are going through a particularly stressful period in your life, it may cause your hair to fall out. There are several ways to manage stress, such as yoga, meditation, and therapy.
- Hairstyles: Certain hairstyles can also lead to hair loss. Tight ponytails, cornrows, and braids can all put strain on the hair follicles, leading to traction alopecia. If you frequently wear your hair in a tight style, try giving your scalp a break by wearing it down more often.
- Diet: Your diet can also play a role in hair loss. If you are not getting enough protein or essential nutrients, it may cause your hair to become weak and fall out. Eating a balanced diet and taking a multivitamin can help ensure that your body is getting all the nutrients it needs.
- Age: As you age, your hair follicles begin to shrink, which can lead to hair loss. This is a natural part of the aging process and is nothing to be concerned about.
- Hormones: Changes in hormones can also cause hair loss. This is often seen in women during menopause or after giving birth. If you are experiencing hormonal changes and notice hair loss, speak to your doctor.
- Medications: Certain medications can also cause hair loss as a side effect. Common culprits include blood pressure medications, antidepressants, and birth control pills. If you think your medication may be causing hair loss, talk to your doctor about switching to a different drug.
- Trichotillomania: Trichotillomania is a disorder that causes people to pull out their own hair. This can lead to significant hair loss and baldness. If you think you may have trichotillomania, speak to a mental health professional for help.
- Environmental Factors: Exposure to certain chemicals or toxins can also cause hair loss. Common offenders include bleach, perms, and dyes. If you work with these substances frequently, be sure to use protective gear such as gloves and a mask.
If you are experiencing hair loss, there are several things you can do to manage it. Talk to your doctor about your options and try different treatments until you find one that works for you.
However, other factors include:
- Certain meds, including a few antidepressants, blood thinners (anticoagulants), and chemotherapy medicines for malignancy
- Fungal disease, for example, ringworm of the scalp
- Significant stress on the body due to surgery or chronic disease
- Vitamin inadequacies and thyroid issues
- Hormone irregularities including pregnancy and labor (transitory) or menopause
A few myths of “Male Pattern Alopecia” Hair Loss
A few myths of “Male Pattern Alopecia” Hair Loss:
- Male pattern baldness cannot be cured. While there is no cure for male pattern baldness, there are treatments that can help slow the progression of hair loss and even regrow lost hair.
- Male pattern baldness is caused by stress. Stress can certainly contribute to hair loss, but it is not the underlying cause of male pattern baldness.
- Male pattern baldness is caused by poor diet. A poor diet can contribute to hair loss, but it is not the underlying cause of male pattern baldness.
- Wearing a hat will cause male pattern baldness. There is no evidence that wearing a hat causes hair loss.
- Male pattern baldness only affects older men. It can affect men of any age, though it is most common in men over the age of 50.
- Male-pattern baldness is caused by genetics. Male pattern baldness is indeed often genetic, but there are other possible causes as well, such as certain medications or medical conditions.
- There’s nothing you can do to prevent male pattern baldness. While there is no cure for male pattern baldness, there are things you can do to slow its progression, such as avoiding smoking and managing stress levels. Eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly may also help.
- Male pattern baldness means you’re going to go completely bald. While male pattern baldness often leads to complete hair loss, this is not always the case. In some men, the hair loss is limited to a receding hairline or thinning at the crown of the head.
- Male pattern baldness is permanent. Once hair is lost due to male pattern baldness, it will not grow back on its own. However, treatments such as medication or surgery can sometimes reverse hair loss and regrow lost hair.
- People acquire hair loss through their mom’s male relatives. Actually, hair loss is dictated by qualities from both parents.
- Longer hair puts a strain on roots. It doesn’t. Moreover, caps don’t interfere with the blood supply to the scalp to cause hair loss.
- Shampooing does not quicken hair loss.
- “Poor flow” does not cause baldness, and massaging doesn’t prevent it.
Treatment for Male Pattern Alopecia/Baldness?
There are two main types of hair loss: male pattern baldness (MPB) and female pattern baldness (FPB). MPB affects around half of all men by the age of 50, while FPB affects around 20% of women over the same age.
Both conditions are caused by a combination of genetic and hormonal factors, and both can lead to significant hair loss if left untreated. Fortunately, there are a number of effective treatments available for both MPB and FPB.
For men with MPB, the most common treatment option is minoxidil. This medication is applied topically to the scalp, and it works by stimulating hair growth. Minoxidil is available over the counter in 2% and 5% solutions, and it is usually used twice daily.
Finasteride is another common treatment for MPB. This medication is taken orally, and it works by blocking the production of DHT (a hormone that plays a role in hair loss). Finasteride is available by prescription only, and it is typically used once daily.
In addition to medical treatments, there are a number of surgical options available for treating hair loss. These include hair transplantation, which involves taking hair from a donor area and transplanting it to the balding area. Hair transplants can give very natural-looking results, but they are often expensive and require multiple procedures.
For women with FPB, the most common treatment option is minoxidil. This medication is applied topically to the scalp, and it works by stimulating hair growth. Minoxidil is available over the counter in 2% and 5% solutions, and it is usually used twice daily.
There are also a number of surgical options available for treating hair loss in women. These include hair transplantation, which involves taking hair from a donor area and transplanting it to the balding area. Hair transplants can give very natural-looking results, but they are often expensive and require multiple procedures.
If you are concerned about hair loss, be sure to talk to your doctor. He or she can evaluate your individual case and recommend the best treatment option for you.
There are few experimentally demonstrated and FDA-endorsed medicines for male pattern baldness. Nioxin has been a renowned brand of shampoo for pattern alopecia, however, there is no convincing proof indicating it is any more powerful than standard shampoos. These items are normally safe but generally not experimentally demonstrated and in this way it is futile useless. To back off hair loss, there are few basic options that are potentially effective.
The first one is to take doner grafts and use the technique of transplantation. but this one is the last option. We have to grow hair through proper treatment and education.
These incorporate drugs for pattern alopecia like Minoxidil, and Propecia, which are for long-term use.
- Minoxidil (Rogaine) This topical drug is accessible over the counter. It can be utilized by both genders. It works best on the crown, less on the front of the scalp. Rogaine may grow a little hair, however, it’s better at preventing further hair fall.
- Finasteride (Propecia) This drug is FDA affirmed for use in just men with androgenic male pattern baldness. It is thought to help lessen male pattern baldness by hindering the activity of normal hormones in scalp hair follicles. Finasteride is contraindicated in ladies of childbearing age. Propecia may develop and thicken hair to some degree for a few people however its fundamental action is to keep up hair that is still there.
- A collection of topical prescriptions called prostaglandin analogs have undergone investigations for potential hair regrowth. These medications are not currently endorsed by FDA for scalp hair loss. Right now, these are essentially utilized for eyelash growth. One of the new meds is called bimatoprost (Latisse). It is thought to stretch the anagen stage (dynamic stage) of hair development.
What different alternatives do individuals have for Hair Loss?
There are numerous choices and alternative cosmetic options some of which are listed below:
- Hair-fiber powders
- Surgery or hair transplants
- Low level laser gadgets
- Platelet rich plasma
What particular medicines are there for Hair Loss in ladies?
There are several treatment options available for both male and female pattern baldness. These include medications, surgery, and home remedies.
Medications: Minoxidil (Rogaine) is a topical medication that is applied to the scalp twice daily. It is available over the counter in 2% and 5% solutions. Finasteride (Propecia) is a prescription medication that is taken orally once daily. It is available in a 1 mg tablet.
Surgery: Hair transplantation is a surgical procedure in which hair follicles are transplanted from one area of the scalp to another. The most common type of hair transplant is called follicular unit transplantation (FUT). In this procedure, a strip of skin containing hair follicles is removed from the back or side of the head and transplanted to the balding area.
Home remedies: There are several home remedies that have been traditionally used to treat hair loss, such as massaging the scalp with essential oils, applying onion juice to the scalp, and eating foods that are high in vitamins A and B.
If you are experiencing hair loss, it is important to consult with a dermatologist or other medical professional to determine the best course of treatment.
Female baldness treatments incorporate:
- Minoxidil (Rogaine)
- Hair transplants
- Hair-powder fibers like Toppik
- Hair extensions
Tips For Controlling Hair Fall
These are complete Tips For Controlling Hair Fall if you follow this article then you can improve and grow your hair.
It is very important to comprehend your scalp type and pick up a right shampoo. Additionally, you have to wash your hair according to your scalp type. For example, hair fall can occur if you wash hair with dry scalp excessively or if you don’t wash oily hair at least thrice a week.
Further, ensure the shampoo isn’t stacked with chemicals including sulfate, paraben, and silicone that can make your hair weak and consequently, inclined to breakage.
A good conditioner can act as a wonderful remedy for hair. It contains amino acids that repair damaged hair and furthermore keep them smooth.
Diet and Exercise
You have to sustain your hair with all the essential supplements especially a lot of protein and iron. Nonetheless, alongside eating a balanced diet make sure you work out regularly. Yoga and contemplation are important in decreasing hair fall.
Undergoing excessive hair treatments like fixing, blow-drying, straightening, perming and shading are unquestionably not kind to your tresses. Additionally abstain from utilizing blow dryers, curling poles, particularly on wet hair as they really heat up the water in your hair shaft and make them weak.
In case you truly need to utilize a blow-dry, at that point keep it on the least warmth setting. If you are utilizing different items that warm your hair, begin with a fortifying conditioner and use protective hairsprays.
Oiling enhances blood flow and feeds the roots. Try to massage once per week with oil that suits your scalp. Cover it with a shower top and wash it off with a mild shampoo afterward.
Excessive use of styling products
Utilizing an excessive number of chemical-loaded items on your hair can damage them in the long run. It’s best to quit them and attempt common homemade formulas.
Hair has a tendency to be the most damaged close to the tips which give it straw-like texture. Regular trimming every 6 to 8 weeks removes split ends and improves the texture of hair.
Stress is one of the underlying causes of numerous medical issues, including hair fall. It can likewise upset the procedure of hair development and prompt premature graying. Relaxation exercises like yoga and meditation prove to be helpful in managing stress.
Avoid hot showers
As soothing as hot showers seem to be, it dries out strands (simply like skin), and strips the scalp of its regular oils, prompting dry, fragile hair that leads to breakage. Rather choose tepid water and attempt to wash hair with the coolest temperature.
Brushing wet hair
Our strands are never more delicate and inclined to breakage when wet. Thus it’s essential to utilize a wide-toothed brush or let them air-dry first before any type of styling.
Be A Dreamer – Friendship makes difference | The Moonlight Dreamers
Usually, you google Motivational quotes, Motivational articles, and something related to Motivation. Right? But…
They say; The sky is the limit. Is that so? You must have heard lots of motivation to get inspired, do better in life, and, most importantly, when you feel down the most. The Moonlight Dreamers will help you.
Usually, you google Motivational quotes, Motivational articles, and something related to Motivation. Right? And you would see a vast list of articles with hundreds of quotes that you hardly understand.
So, it should not be the right way to get Motivation. If you feel low or lost, you should turn to what genuinely makes you motivated and helps you regain your strength. And I think a good, motivational book with a fantastic story could do the job. This Motivational article will help you to choose the best motivational book.
The Moonlight Dreamers
Besides, if you love reading books, you know how one good book can change your perceptions of many things. So, something like that happens to me too. I recently caught myself reading “The Moonlight Dreamers” by Siobhan Curham.
It may not be a famous book by any well known popular Author, but it is a worth reading book full of Motivation.
Le’s have a little book review, so we understand what the hype is.
The book revolves around four teenage girls who have different yet interesting lives. This group of random girls calls themselves A Moonlight Dreamers because they matched the four requirements of the group made by a group leader. Yes, and the conditions are:
- You are a girl aged between 14 and 16.
- You are done being told what to do and what not.
- Are you feeling trapped in the world of fake people?
- You always dream of adventures and freedom.
- And You must relate to this quote by the famous Oscar Wilde:
“Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Interestingly all these girls belong to different backgrounds, cultures having different values. But Motivation to be better every day and fulfill their dreams together are the primary reasons for their strong bond.
Book Review: The Moonlight Dreamers:
The Moonlight Dreamers is a book about four young girls who have to find their way in the world without the guidance of parents or other adults. They’re forced to fend for themselves and learn how to survive on their own. The book follows their journey as they try to find a place to call home and figure out who they are and what they want in life.
The girls are all unique and have their own personalities and strengths. They learn to work together and support each other as they go through the ups and downs of life. The book shows that even when things are tough, there’s always hope and that friendship can help you get through anything.
The Moonlight Dreamers is a heartwarming story about friendship, adventure, and self-discovery. It’s perfect for girls who are looking for a book that celebrates independence and girl power.
I enjoyed reading about the girls’ adventures and their journey to find themselves. The book was well-written and I felt like I got to know the characters well. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a coming-of-age story about friendship and self-discovery.
A true friend is a real Motivation
A true friend is someone who motivates you to be the best that you can be. They are always there for you, whether you need a shoulder to cry on or a push to reach your goals. A true friend believes in you and knows that you have the potential to achieve anything you set your mind to.
When it comes to choosing friends, quality is much more important than quantity. A few good friends are worth more than a large group of acquaintances. If you have even one true friend in your life, consider yourself lucky.
A true friend will never judge you or try to control you. They will respect your decisions and support you through thick and thin. Being able to rely on someone is one of the most valuable gifts you can receive.
If you are fortunate enough to have a true friend, cherish them and let them know how much they mean to you. Don’t take them for granted, and return their kindness tenfold. True friendship is a rare and beautiful thing that should be cherished always.
When the girls meet, they usually gossip, talk about makeup and new seasonal collection of brands. But these girls were different. They cared about each other, doesn’t judge on thoughts. They track their progress and strive to get closer to achieve what they want. Later they became friends and proved to be a support system for each other. They believed that friendship makes all the difference, and only a true friend is a real Motivation.
And I personally think that’s right. We daily read inspiring motivational quotes in books, articles and the internet,
but we usually fail to understand the real meaning behind them. Because when we are lost, we don’t want to read stuff, no matter how much Motivation it consumes. Instead, we want someone to listen to us, give us the right advice and help us to fill the gaps.
In this inspiring friendship story, the girls had to face a lot. Their life was a complete roller coaster full of emotions and struggles. Sometimes, one felt to give up, but fortunately, the other moonlight dreamer always came to the rescue. For them, their real Motivation was belief, dreams, support, love, and hope they had for each other.
They were dreamers, different from the rest of the world, and they were proud to be that.
- Do you think you are also a dreamer?
- Do you scared to be different?
- And Do you have a friend who is a real Motivation for you?
If yes! Then you should consider yourself to be a part of A Moonlight Dreamers and start working to fulfill your exciting dreams.
If you love The Moonlight Dreamers book and want to buy the book you can grab it from Amazon.
Top Motivational books | Click and get discount
Motivational Articles | Check Also,
Gameloop System Requirements PC: High and Low Specs
How To Redeem Discord Nitro For Free Without A Credit Card in 2022
Play New York Times Sudoku Puzzle Game – (Medium & Hard Levels)
Technology2 years ago
HOW TO FIND GRAHM AND ROUTE IN FALLOUT 76
Online Services2 years ago
LittleSnitch Network Monitor | Lock down Network Traffic
Online Services3 years ago
FMovies Reviews, Features and Pricing | Online Movies Platform
Online Services3 years ago
Krita Reviews, Features and pricing | Edit photo online free
Technology2 years ago
Avira Phantom VPN for Mac
Technology2 years ago
AVG Secure VPN for Mac
Technology2 years ago
Adobe Air for Mac
Technology2 years ago
Download Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac