“Male infertility problems and Natural Treatment | Mardana Kamzori” First of all thanks for landing this article. If you are searching for Male infertility problems and Natural Treatment, then we must say you are in the right place. So without getting into query let’s directly jump into the Male infertility problems and Natural Treatment Mardana Kamzori Article.
Male Infertility Problems and Natural Treatment
Male infertility is a silent problem that many men suffer. In our society, no married life is considered successful and happy without children now-a-days.
Women are blamed for infertility but recent research shows that male infertility is also part of infertile couples.
On the other hand, A lack of emotional support for men going through treatment for infertility was another common complaint in which most men suffer in silence.
What is Infertility?
People have a strong desire to conceive a child at a stage during their lifetime. Approximately 85% of couples achieve pregnancy within one year of trying, with the greatest likelihood of conception occurring during the earlier months. But Only an additional 7% of couples conceive a child in the second year of pregnancy.
Male infertility is a condition of a man in which he doesn’t succeed to get a woman pregnant after commonly one year of trying after marriage.
Types of Infertility
There are two types of Infertility,
- Primary infertility: which means that, failure to achieve pregnancy for the first time.
- Secondary infertility: which means failure to achieve pregnancy on a later time.
Causes of Male infertility
These are the causes of male infertility. Normally these are symptoms and causes of male infertility which are given below,
- Environmental factors
- Low sperm count
- Low spermatozoon motility
- Blocked sperm ducts
- Sexual dysfunction
- Hormonal imbalances
- Insufficient use of vitamin C, vitamin E
- Excessive stress and tension
- Premature ejaculation
- physical problems
- behavioral problems
- starting sexual activities in very teenage
- frequent use of drugs or alcohol
Diagnose Male Infertility
Diagnosing male infertility problems usually involves:
- Semen analysis
- General physical examination and medical history
- Scrotal ultrasound
- Hormone testing
- Post-ejaculation urinalysis
- Genetic tests
- Transrectal ultrasound
- Specialized sperm function tests
Treatment for male infertility is given below, Male infertility problems and Natural Treatment
Male infertility treatment home remedies
- Increase the frequency of sex.
- Have sex when fertilization is possible
- Mental stress effects on hormonal imbalance which causes sperm production infertility.
- Avoid alcohol or other kinds of drug.
- Avoid lubricant products such as jell, lotions, oils, saliva etc which have been shown to reduce sperm movement.
- Eat natural foods diet for example fruits, fresh vegetables, eggs, seeds, and nuts.
- Drink water daily according to your weight properly.
- Do not use condoms Frequently it can also cause infertility.
- Wear loose underwear which helps your testicles to breathe.
- Maintain distance with your laptop, PC etc because of their rays damage sperm badly.