The Pakistan Super League(PSL18) fever has well and truly set in, and celebrities are excited to watch their favourite teams just like everybody else.
See which celebrities are supporting which teams in the PSL:
- Fawad Khan the Pakistani heartthrob is a loyal supporter of Islamabad United.
- Mahira Khan the ever-gorgeous has been roped in by Peshawar Zalmi this season as the Yellow Storm’s ambassador.
- Maya Ali the TV actor and model is cheering for Quetta Gladiators. She’s one of the brand ambassadors of the purple team.
- Ahsan Khan the TV and film star is with the new entrants, Multan Sultans.
- Neelam Muneer Along with Ahsan Khan, is also Multan Sultans’ brand ambassador.
- Shaan Shahid the TV and film veteran has been the face of Lahore Qalandars in the previous editions.
- Shehzad Roy is supporting Karachi Kings supporter and has lent his voice to the team’s anthem song ‘De Dhana Dhan’.
- The PSL fever in India! Bollywood actor and producer Sanjay Kapoor is cheering for Peshawar Zalmi.